Australia day victorians given top honours on national day
THE GOSSIP SCIENCE CHANNEL
An award given to those who prove the superiority of an item.
APRIL 2013: Science & Technology Australia announces winners of the National Day Science and Technology awards
The science and technology awards are one of Australia’s major annual science and technology initiatives to boost our understanding of science. They have우리카지노 been won by a variety of different countries with all categories having been awarded to those who have demonstrated their expertise in the field or have demonstrated a genuine interest in science.
An award given to those who prove the superiority of an item, often of high interest to Australians. In many cases it will be chosen from amongst the various categories of the Science & Technology Award. It helps encourage scientific research by encouraging new ideas and research into the future, as well as encouraging public engagement.
One of the major ways in which the Science and Technology Awards are awarded is through the selection of the outstanding research which was chosen for the previous national day, including the prize’s winning item.
Science & Technology Australia has three winners in each of the five categories of the award, with each award awarded for an item with an outstanding and long standing scientific relevance.
Here are the results for National Day Science and Technology Awards 2013.
Science & Technology Australia 2013 National Day Award Winners
1. Water – The Australian Water Research Centre (AWRC) is leading research into the water in the Australian north to help develop a national water strategy.
2. Astronomy – An award to those who demonstrate the importance of astronomical observations.
3. Chemistry – An award to those gospelhitzwho demonstrate the importance of the research into the chemical processes that occur as a result of chemical reactions.
4. Geology – An award to those who demonstrate the importance of the work un바카라사이트dertaken by the National Research Council (NRC) into our nation’s geological processes, and to those who demonstrate the importance of its impact on our climate.
5. Computer Science – An award to those who demonstrate an outstanding research capacity, including the ability to carry out innovative software applications.
6. Mathematics – An award to those who demonstrate the importance of the contributions to science by a range of mathematics and natural sciences.
7. Physical Sciences – An award to those who demonstrate the importance of the work undertaken by the Australian National University (ANA) and the Geoscience Division on our nation’s geological and natural environments, and of the contributions to science and its applicatio